CUSTOMER SUCCESS STORY
When Gregory Free, a Berkeley, CA-based hearing instrument specialist, and his wife Blanca first bought a 100-acre avocado farm in her homeland of Guatemala in 2006, they didn’t fully envision the scale of the eco-resort project that they now have underway and nearing completion after almost 7 years. One of the very first students of a CHENG countertop workshop, Gregory has been a long-time customer of the CHENG concrete product line and has thoroughly studied Fu-Tung Cheng’s books—all have been tools in preparing him for this project-of-a-lifetime.
View our online publication on designing with concrete, making concrete countertops and developing a concrete countertop business — for do-it-yourselfers and concrete professionals.
by Fu-Tung Cheng
- Designing and Building a Curved Shower Wall >>
- "Torn Paper" and "Chipped Edge" Effects for Concrete Countertops >>
- Curved Concrete Pieces: Drafting and Design Considerations >>
- Bathrooms: Going Beyond Countertops and Into the Shower >>
- What Are the Primary Considerations for Integrating an Island Countertop Into the Kitchen Design? >>
- Trained in the Art of Design: Good Concrete Countertop>>