Outdoor Living Essentials
The 1/2-Day Outdoor Living Essentials Workshop is recommended for do-it-yourselfers who want to create designer-quality outdoor concrete pieces on DIY budgets; a perfect intro for those wanting to experiment with more "forgiving" projects before tackling more finer-finished indoor projects like concrete kitchen countertops. This workshop is also applicable to building or landscape professionals wanting to add custom outdoor pieces to their service offering.
This is a DIY-friendly workshop! For best results, participants should have some experience with common home improvement tools and materials. Familiarity with drills and screw guns is recommended. Physical demands are moderate and require long periods of standing (up to 3 hours).
- INVESTMENT : 1/2-DAY OUTDOOR LIVING ESSENTIALS
$185 investment includes
- Best Value CHENG Training available
- Half-day session, 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. (4 hours)
- Session limited to 15 participants to ensure quality class participation
- Course materials will include detailed drawings for concrete planter and patio furniture designs along with printed construction drawings for these project molds
- CHENG Certificate of Completion
- Audio, video and still photography are permitted FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY
- 15% Savings on Concrete Project Materials and Supplies—walk away ready to start your project
- Refreshments: Coffee, Teas, Sodas, and Juices